Hybrid base - the greatest durability for your stylizations
What is the hybrid base for?
A good hybrid base is the basis of styling. It is necessary for the end result to be satisfactory. Do you want to extend the durability of your stylizations? Great - you've just found a base that will perfectly increase the adhesion of the varnish to the nail plate, and thus significantly extend the life of each hybrid manicure. The perfect, medium-thick consistency prevents the base from spreading onto the cuticles, which makes styling much easier. A hybrid base without color allows you to create a manicure in any desired shade. Perfect for styling on short nails - try it yourself and see that it is an irreplaceable base.
- Classic base with high durability;
- Increases the adhesion of the varnish to the nail plate;
- Perfect for styling on short nails;
- Leaves a sticky dispersion layer.
Which hybrid base is best for your nails?
Hybrid bases protect the natural nail plate. When choosing the base, pay attention to the task that is to be fulfilled in the entire manicure. If you want to make a hybrid on a natural nail plate, this base will be perfect for you.
Usage and hardening time of the hybrid base.
1. On the matted and degreased nail plate, apply a thin layer of the base and cure for 120s in a UV / 30s lamp in a LED lamp.
2. Then apply a layer of hybrid color varnish and cure for 120s in a UV lamp / 30s in a LED lamp.
3. Finish the application by applying a thin layer of the top coat and cure for 120s in a UV lamp / 30s in a LED lamp.