How to use buider gel:
- Carefully remove the cuticles;
- Shorten the nails, matt the plate and clean it thoroughly with a cleaner ;
- However, if you want to maximize the adhesion of the gel to your nails , you can use a regular base;
- If you want to extend your nails on a template, extend it under the nail and apply a small amount of gel with a special brush , thoroughly spreading it over the entire nail;
- Builder gel requires curing for 60 seconds in a UV / LED lamp ;
- You can apply two layers of the product , curing each of them for 60 seconds in a UV / LED lamp;
- The nail gel has a dispersion layer , so you can easily paint it with hybrid varnishes;
- If you do not want to use nail polish, cover your nails with a hybrid top coat .
The beautiful color of the nail gel means that you no longer need a hybrid varnish to make your manicure delightful and unique - check it out!